Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 250

Thread: Count Cain

  1. #31
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The God Child volumes are my favorite because Kaori's drawings of Cain, Riff, and other characters have gotten even more beautiful. The stories are also very interesting too ^^

    What are you all's two favorite Cain characters? Mine are:
    Cain (Hehe [img]cool.gif[/img] )
    Cassian (One 's' or two? I can't remeber XD)

    I think Cassian is adorable and I keep having to remind myself of his real age because I often forget. XD

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Riff, of course, is my favorite with Cain second ^_^

    I used to not like Alexis, but then I had this odd thought that he and Riff could have been lovers for lots of spoilerish reasons that actually made sense in my disjointed mind... ^^;;

    It's just...squickish... But of course, Alexis has grown on me now ^_^

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm my favorite Char is Cain (so what? ^^) but I like Riff also very much.
    In the Red Ram story I like Gilford. IMHO he is strangely cute. ^^ Oscar is also a good charakter but he is nice and not cute or adorable. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    However... I have got all Count Cain and God Child tankoubons and the drawings in God Child are so much better! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oscar seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with. (To me anyways. I find it cute that he's so dedicated to Merryweather.^^) I love the scenes between him and Cain...

    Alexis...SO glad he's not my dad! Hmmm...what if Cain had turned out to be a girl instead of a boy? Would Alexis have treated the girl the same way he treated Cain?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 14, 2003 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess he would. I don't think that the gender plays a major-role, because he also treatend his sister so bad even he said to love her. If he had really loved her, then he wouldn't have forced her to anything. Something like that is not true love and there is also no reason to hate Cain. I think the only person Alexis really hate is himself.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm... in my opinion Alexis would have treated his Child quite different if Cain had turned out to be a girl instead of a boy and we would have got a complete different perverted scenario ^^
    somethink like "oh, you look so much like the only woman I ever loved, my dear daughter... well good thing I have some sort of easy-to-manipulate-replacement to model after my wishes since the real thing is kinda freaking out everytime she sees me" instead of the "It's all your fault!!!" story.

    uhm.. but that's only my opinion ^^;;

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! He would have said "You look so much like the only woman I love" and because of this he would have raped her...

    That's what I think.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the whole sister-look-alike-rape scenario makes sense.

    Check this out! A Count Cain Personality Test!

    1052669845 ainJezebel
    You're Jezebel! Congratulations, you've basically
    dedicated your life to living on for your
    mother and sisters. You're emotional, but you
    hate to show it. You also have a love/hate
    relationship with your foster father, but,
    because you have a jealous streak a mile wide,
    you absolutely HATE your younger half brother,
    Cain. You hate quite a lot of things, actually
    - humans especially - but it seems you have a
    soft spot for animals...and short people ^_^
    You'll stop at nothing to get what you want,
    playing devil's advocate in the process. It
    seems you're just an angry person. Relax and
    don't think for a little while - it'll be good
    for your sanity.


    <font size="-1">Which Earl Cain Character Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>


    I got Jezebel 0_o Well...I do like animals and playing devil's advocate...but I don't want to hurt Cain (much rather cuddle him [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) T_T And I certainly don't want Alexis as my dad!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 17, 2003 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1052669994 rlCainRiff
    You're Riff! Congratulations, you're the loyal and
    hardworking Hargreaves butler! Without you,
    where would your master be? You always seem to
    be at the right place at the right time and for
    that, you can always be depended on. Whatever
    you do and no matter how hard the task may be,
    you always make it seem effortless. Some would
    call you a perfectionist and they wouldn't far
    off from the truth. Because of this, you're
    asked to do a lot of things - but don't be
    afraid to say no once in a while. It'll be
    good for your sanity.


    <font size="-1">Which Earl Cain Character Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

    ^__________^

    Oh, and I can't choose a number one character, since I have quite a few. ^^ I like Oscar and Riff. ^x^ Oh, and of course Cain, but who doesn't?

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1052669728 rlCainCain
    You're Cain! Congratulations, you're the lead
    character and current Earl of Hargreaves. You
    bear emotional scars from a tragic childhood
    created by your father and would like to
    forget, but the scars on your back are always
    reminding you. For good reason, you're a
    little slow to trust, but once you do, you
    trust with all your heart. As a child, you
    preferred reading to going outside and because
    of that, you seem to have a delicate build.
    But of course, that could have been the result
    of being poisoned gradually by your
    "loving" father. From this, it would
    make sense that you have an aversion to all
    toxins, but it's quite the opposite. You're
    known as the Earl of Poisons from your love of
    them. Kinda weird, aren't you?


    <font size="-1">Which Earl Cain Character Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>


    Hehe [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 16, 2003 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •